Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Client Service Insights Subscription Drive

Back in April, Chris Brogan ran a subscription drive for his blog. I thought, "What a great idea!" However, at the time, I had just started CSI/Season 2 and thought it might be prudent to actually develop some content first.

So now that CSI/Season 2 is up to more than 100 posts over the past four months, I thought I'd humbly ask those of you who enjoy the content, and who have not yet subscribed, to subscribe today and be sure to pass the word along to your friends. I'm extremely grateful for your readership and your insights. The more robust the conversation, the better the blog. I look forward to your helping CSI/Season 2 get better.

You may elect to receive it by e-mail or use your favorite RSS reader. Thank you Chris for the idea! By the way, the end of the month is only a week away, so join the conversation to receive your June thank you links!

As always, thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin